Thompson, Rosenthal & Watts, LLP, represents both individuals and businesses in a variety of disputes that arise as a result of business relationships. These matters include actions such as:
- Breach of contract
- Consumer fraud
- Breach of non compete agreements
- Breach of confidentiality agreements
- Violations of trade secrets laws
- Tortious interference with business
- Lease disputes
- Enforcing creditor's rights in bankruptcy
In addition to pursuing litigation in this matters, we also help you resolve this matters before litigation. Additionally, we are happy to work with you to draft contracts to help you define your business relationships.
If you think you may need assistance in a business dispute, do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via telephone at 630-369-3535.